Hello

Welcome To My Blog

Monday, 18 June 2012

What Music Means To Me

What music means to me
When I was young
City High- What Would You Do
This song means a lot to me because it was the one which made me realise how songs can tell a story and share a message. I remember sitting outside my old house in the car when I was very young and this came on the radio and after it had played the radios DJ’s started talking about the lyrics and what they meant and the story it tells.

Early teens
50 cent- Outta Control
This song means a lot to me as it was on the first album I ever bought which was 50 cent- The Massacre and was one of my favourite songs on it. I used to sit in my room with my CD player and listen to it all the time.

Now
Ben Howard- Further Away
This song means a lot to me as it is my favourite song by my favourite artist at the moment: Ben Howard. His music inspires me to get better at guitar and I have listened to this song countless times over the past few months and it still amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment